In need of a simple and basic Bread based recipe, these Bagels require only 2 ingredients and make a batch of 8. Enough for the whole family to enjoy with fillings of their choice.
A simple and basic Bagel recipe, requiring only 2 ingredients!
- 1.5 Cups Greek Natural Yogurt
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Egg (optional)
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Mix together the Flour & Yogurt in a bowl, to form a dough.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball, using a knife, pierce the centre & move the knife around to make a small hole. Place each bagel onto a lined baking tray.
- (optional) Brush each bagel with a little egg & sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Bake on 160c for 25-30 mins.
- Suitable for Freezing.