Deliciously fluffy and filling pancakes without the need for eggs. Perfect for family breakfasts and snacking. You can use milk of your choice to make these pancakes suitable for vegans too. They also use only half the milk of a standard pancake recipe, meaning pancakes can be on the menu, even when eggs & milk are in short supply.
Deliciously fluffy and filling pancakes without the need for eggs. Perfect for family breakfasts and snacking.
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Wate
- Mix together the flour, baking powder & chia seeds.
- Gradually stir in the milk, to make a thick dough.
- Gradually stir in the water to form a smooth thick batter.
- Leave the batter for 15mins, to allow the Chia seeds to soak.
- Heat a pan, then add small spoonfuls of the batter to the pan.
- When bubbles start to appear on top, flip and cook on the other side. Until both sides are browning.