These almond biscuits are full of goodness using coconut sugar for a natural sweetness, making them a perfect healthier choice snack for the whole family.
A naturally sweetened healthier choice biscuit for the whole family.
- 125g Plain Flour
- 60g Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Almond Extract (or vanilla extract)
- 110g Butter (slightly melted) (or coconut oil)
- 1 Egg
- 60g Coconut Sugar (or golden caster sugar)
- 1/2 Orange Zest
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan.
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- Wrap in cling film and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll out between two sheets of baking / geese proof paper (which you’ll use for baking so they won’t be wasted).
- Cut star ⭐ shapes out.
- Bake for 15 minutes / until golden.