If you're looking for a Dairy Free Muffin for either breakfast or a tasty snack then this is your answer. These offer a chocolatey flavour that your fussy eaters will approve of whilst offering plenty of nutrients with each yummy bite. Ideal for the freezer stash and a perfect weaning beginners bake too.
Chocolatey & fluffy avocado cacao muffins. Fussy eater approved!
- 1 Cup Mashed Avocado
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Melted Peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Handful Raisins (optional)
- Mix all wet ingredients into all dry ingredients.
- Spoon into cake mix, equally, into a muffin tray.
- Place in the oven on 180c for 15-20 mins.