Family Favourite Cacao Pancakes with added nutrients from the Bananas. Light & Fluffy, perfect for small weaning mouths. My children also love to take these in their lunchboxes as a change from the usual savoury items. They're also an ideal snack for on the move too.
Light & Fluffy Banana Cacao Pancakes, a tasty treat for everyone.
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana, Mashed
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk of Choice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Sieve the flour & cacao powder into a bowl. Then add the baking powder.
- Mix in the egg & Mashed banana.
- Pour in 5-6 tablespoons of the milk & mix, until you have a smooth paste.
- Gradually mix in the rest of the milk & then water until you have a smooth/thick batter.
- Heat a frying pan and spray with oil, set to a low heat.
- Add small dollops of the batter to the pan. Once bubbles begin to appear on the top, flip and cook until they begin to brown on the other side.