200g self raising flour (we use pre-sieved)
2 heaped tsp baking powder
1 large egg (we used a duck egg)
1 tsp vanilla
150ml whole milk
1 mashed banana
1) Mix dry ingredients together.
2) Whisk egg, milk and vanilla together, add to dry mix.
3) Mix everything together, mix in mashed banana and any extras (we added in frozen blueberries and chopped milky bar)
4) Pour mixture into greased tray (we used a 8 inch silicon mould and a covering of butter)
5) 20 - 25 minutes in the oven on 180° fan
6) Will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days in an airtight container or up to 3 months in the freezer
Super easy recipe
Pancakes are always a crowd pleaser. This easy recipe is no exception. Simply mix all the ingredients together and pop them in the oven.