These light and fluffy treats are ideal for breakfast, with some of your favourite fruits and yogurt, or on their own as a snack. They’re so quick and easy to make you could even get your little chefs to help. We’re confident you will love these, but remember you can always change it up a bit and add blueberries or strawberries... the choice is yours.
Light and Fluffy Raspberry Pancakes, perfect breakfast recipe for all.
- 200 grams Self-raising Flour
- 100ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 10 Raspberries (smashed before mixing)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil (for frying)
- Add to a mixing bowl your eggs, flour and half your milk, and mix.
- Continue to add milk slowly until you reach a slow running consistency.
- Smash your raspberries using the back of a fork, then add to mixture (frozen raspberries produce a better colour).
- Using a tbsp add two spoons of mixture onto a greased pan (repeat to make four pancakes at once).
- Wait until the pancake bubbles slightly then flip. Cook for a further minute and serve.