If you're looking for a way to offer mess free porridge to your little one then these are an ideal breakfast bake. They also make a great addition to children's lunchboxes too. You can switch up the fruit to suit your little ones tastes. These are freezable so great for making in advance and stashing away.
Soft & Squidgy Fruit & Oat Bars, Perfect Way for little hands to enjoy Oats.
- 1 Banana
- 2 Apples, grated and squeezed of juices
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Melted Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk (or whole Milk)
- Handful of Raisins (optional)
- Mash the banana in a bowl, then add all other ingredients and mix together.
- You should have a thick paste like mix.
- Line a baking tray with paper and spread the mix over the tray doesn't have to completely cover the tray, but should be about 1 inch thick.
- Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins. It should be golden brown on top and a knife should come out the middle clean.
- Place on a cooling wire and once cooled cut into bite-size pieces.