A soft and fruity sugar free Fruity Breakfast bar packed full of lots nutrient and suitable for the whole family to enjoy. Also makes a great sweet treat for lunchboxes & snacking. These are a favourite in our house and i often mix up the filling choices for apples, strawberries or banana.
A quick & simple sugar free breakfast bar for everyone.
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Oats
- 4 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- Blend the Oats until smooth.
- Mix together the flour, blended Oats, cinnamon, water & coconut oil in a bowl until you have formed a dough. Place the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Mash the Raspberries in a bowl using a fork, add the Chia Seeds & maple syrup. Leave for around 30 minutes to thicken.
- Cut the dough into 2 portions. Place a portion of dough onto a sheet of baking paper & roughly roll out to a thin rectangle around 1/2cm thick.
- Spread the raspberry mix over half the rolled out dough.
- Lift up the end of the baking paper with the non raspberry covered dough and gently fold on top. Press down carefully, then cut into rough squares.
- Repeat with other portion of dough. Place all squares onto a lined baking tray & bake on 180c for 15-20 minutes, until browning slightly on top.
- Leave to cool. Then Serve.