Looking for a soft, fluffy & sugar free doughnut, suitable for a whole family? If so this is the recipe you've been waiting for. These easy to make, light & fluffy doughnuts make a great addition to breakfast, lunch or snack time. A healthy & sugar free doughnut that all your family will be bananas about.
Soft & Fluffy sugar free doughnuts, suitable for all.
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Few Squares of Dark Chocolate (optional)
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then mix in the Eggs, then the Olive Oil.
- Gradually add the flour, until all combined into a smooth batter. Finally stir in the baking powder.
- Fill a doughnut mould with the mix and place in the oven on 180c. Bake for 15-20 mins, until they're golden and cooked through.
- Leave too cool on a cooling wire.
- (Optional) Then once cooled melt the chocolate in a bowl. Use a teaspoon to drizzle over the chocolate. Then leave to set.