A super sweet & simple 3 ingredient recipe, whipped up in no time at all. Making a yummy breakfast alternative to all the usual. A real favourite for the whole family & particularly great for small weaning hands. Can be made with any berries.
Sweet, flaky, mini berry puffs. A breakfast treat for all.
- Puff Pastry
- Cream Cheese
- Berries of Choice
- Roll out Pastry & using a cutter, cut out circles.
- Using a slightly smaller circle cutter, place on top of each pastry circle & press down part way to create a boarder.
- Spread cream cheese onto the centre of each pastry circle.
- Place all the pastry rounds on a greased baking tray, then top each one with berries.
- Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 minutes, until crispy and browning.