A sweet breakfast treat with some hidden veggies. Also ideal as a Lunchbox filler or snack food.
Sweet Breakfast treat with Hidden Veggies
- 3 Cups Oats
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 1 Large Carrot, grated and squeezed of juices
- 2 Small Beetroots, grated & squeezed of juices
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Vanilla
- Place the Butter, coconut oil, agave, cinnamon & vanilla into a pan. Place on a hob & stir until melted together. Put to one side.
- In a bowl add the oats, Bananas, carrot, beetroot & raisins.
- Pour the melted butter mixture into the bowl and stir until everything is combined.
- Spread the oat mix into a greased dish.
- Place in an oven on 160c for 30mins until firm on top & browning.