Delicious Swirly Whirly Pancake Bread is certainly one to catch your little ones eye. Really simple to make and perfect for Baby Led Weaning Beginners. There are so many variations of these you can whip up in either sweet or savoury options. Ideal if you're looking for something easy to serve for a variety of taste buds.
Super Tasty Swirly Whirly Pancake Bread ideal for Weaning Beginners.
- 5-6 Blackberries
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 egg
- X2 Slices of Bread
- Mash the blackberries in a bowl using a fork, mix in the Chia Seeds & water. Pop in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the crusts off a slice of bread. Then flatten the bread using a rolling pin.
- Spread the overnight Chia Jam all over one side, tightly roll up.
- Dunk roll up in whisked egg & milk.
- Once coated, place in a frying pan, brown on all sides until all egg is cooked.