Teeny Tiny Burritos, perfect for smaller hands. There's no reason why these cannot be made into larger Burritos for those bigger hands too. But these teeny tiny ones are always popular with everyone here. Mildly spiced & packed with lots of nutritious veggies. Vegan friendly & perfect family meal when served with some lightly seasoned potato wedges.
Lightly spiced teeny tiny baby burritos, perfect for smaller hands.
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 Courgette, Grated
- X2 Red Onions, Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- Handful Spinach Chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic Puree
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- Splash Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cream Cheese (optional)
- Place the courgette, onions, Pepper, Spinach & garlic into a pan and cook until all the veg has softened.
- Add the rice, Cumin, turmeric, paprika and salsa to the veg, then Cook until everything is combined.
- Leave the rice mix to cool. Using a circle cutter, cut circles out of the Wraps. I made 4 circles out of 1 Standard Wrap.
- Spoon a dollop of the rice into the centre of each wrap circle. Fold over the edges to create a little square parcel. Place each burrito fold side down on a baking tray.
- Mix the mashed avocado, lemon juice & cream cheese (optional) together in a bowl. Add a tiny dollop of the Avocado to the top of each burrito.
- Place in the oven on 180c for 5 mins, until the top has browned slightly.