This is called Baby's Favourite Curry but it's a huge hit with the whole family and a very popular recipe on my Instagram Account, Meals For Mini Mouths. A super simple, throw it all into a slow cooker & leave for the day, kid of recipe. Its really mild, packed with loads of nutrients & some all important veggies.
A mild & creamy slow cooker curry, perfect for Baby's first Curry Night.
- 1 Cup Cashews - (soaked in Boiled water for 1hr)
- 500g Chicken Breast, Chopped
- 2 Zucchini/Courgette, Grated
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Flaked Almonds
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Puree
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Puree
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste/Puree
- Place all of the ingredients into your slow cooker.
- Add 2 Cans (use coconut milk can) of water, stir everything together.
- Cook on High for 4-5hrs or Low for 7-8hrs.
- Remove all the pieces of chicken from the slow cooker & set aside.
- Use a hand blender to blend up the sauce until smooth. You may need to add a gulg of water if its too thick. Pop the chicken back into the sauce & serve.