This is one of our Number One family favourite dishes. Cerys loves to make this for all of us at Dinnertime. A family classic that requires little time to make and can be served up for everyone to enjoy. Creamy, tasty & filling, ideal for those nights you're sort for time.
A super creamy pasta dish, ready to serve in no time at all.
- 4 Cups Pasta
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Parma Ham (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 4 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Small Handful Grated Cheese
- Place the Pasta and Broccoli in a pan of boiling water and cook.
- In a bowl whisk together the cream, milk, egg Yolk, pepper, cream cheese and mixed herbs. Finally stir in the grated cheese & Parma Ham.
- Drain the pasta and Broccoli then add both to the cream mix. Stir all together.
- Serve once the sauce has been heated through from the pasta and Broccoli.