A creamy & comforting meal providing perfect midweek dinner to serve to the whole family in no time at all. Suitable for weaning babies, your little one is sure to have fun sucking up this creamy mushroom dish. A hands down winner with everyone here, especially when served with a side of Garlic Bread.
Creamy mushroom linguine, a speedy midweek dish & perfect for all.
- Linguine (or any pasta)
- 2 Handfuls of Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Onion (grated)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- Pinch Pepper
- Place the Pasta in a pan & cook to packet instructions.
- Place the Mushrooms, Onion & Garlic in a pan & saute the mushrooms until cooked.
- In a jug mix together the Yogurt, Cream, Cream Cheese, Mixed Herbs & Pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain away the water and add it to the pan with the mushrooms.
- Pour over the Creamy mix and stir everything together on a low heat.