If you're in need of a filling budget meal for everyone & have only a few minutes to spare then this is the dish for you. One of my personal favourites, this dish is packed with plenty of veggies & nutrients. A great way to use up any veggies lurking inside your fridge. We like to enjoy this with a side of fresh bread.
A simple One Pan Rice Dish, packed with Veggies & Nutrients.
- 1 Bag Microwavable Rice
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Red & Green Bell Peppers
- Handful Babycorn
- 1 Red Onion
- Handful Peas
- Handful Sweetcorn
- 1 tsp Garlic Puree
- 1 tsp Ginger Puree
- 1 Tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 TSP Honey (**Leave out for Under 1yrs Old)
- Chop up all the veg into small pieces, if serving to a newly weaning baby, chop veg chunky & easy for baby to grip.
- Place all the veg, garlic & ginger into a Wok and cook until softened.
- Add the microwavable rice, Chinese Spice, soy sauce, Sesame oil & honey** (leave out for Under 1yrs) to the Wok.
- Stir everything together and cook until the rice is piping hot.
- Pour the fried rice into a serving dish, then crack both eggs into the Wok and whisk together.
- Cook the eggs until they begin to crisp. Shred using a knife and serve over the rice.