Simple and Tasty, ideal for Beginners & always a winner with those fussier eaters. Perfect when served with a side of Vegetables. Ideal for Lunch & Dinner.
Salmon Fish Cakes, packed full of Goodness and perfect for those fussy eaters.
- 350g Cooked/Flaked Salmon Fillets
- 1.5 Cups Cooked/Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Cooked/Mashed Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar
- 3 Slices Bread, left to dry out overnight
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- Mix together the potatoes, salmon, Cauliflower, lemon juice & Parsley. If not already cooled, allow to cool.
- Once cooled mix in the grated cheddar and divide into equal size balls, about the size of golf balls.
- Place the dried bread into a blender and blend into breadcrumbs. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls. Whisk the eggs with a fork.
- Take each ball and shape into a fishcake. Dip into the flour, then the egg and finally coat in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat for all the balls, placing each one on an oiled baking tray.
- Place the fishcakes into the oven on 180c for 20-25mins until they have browned all over.