Take your children on a Mesozoic adventure with these delicious biscuits. This is a wonderful activity & snack for all children, but especially those who are huge dinosaur fans.
What you'll need:
- 100g sugar
- 100g butter
- 230g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 splash of vanilla essence
1. Cream the sugar and butter.
2. Add the beaten egg slowly.
3. Add the vanilla and flour and mix to form a dough.
4. Roll out, cut shapes and let your children use their toy dinosaurs to make prints on the biscuits.
5. Bake on baking parchment for 12 minutes on 180c.