Soft buttery savoury biscuits, a real toddler favourite, but suitable for everyone to enjoyed too. With the bonus of hidden veggies, a great way to win over those picky eaters. You can use any veggies for these biscuits and they'll still be a real tasty treat.
Soft & buttery broccoli & cheese savoury biscuits.
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets, Raw
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Butter, Cold
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cheese of Choice
- Place the raw broccoli into a blender & blend into a fine rice mix.
- Add the broccoli to a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together to form a dough.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Roll out dough onto a floured surface to 1 inch thick. Cut out biscuits & place them onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven on 160c for 15-20 mins until they're browning slightly on top.