These little baked Broccoli & Lentil Bites are a perfect lunchtime addition for small hands, they're soft & easy for Weaning Beginners to grasp easily. Super tasty, perfect for lunchboxes and snacking on the move.
Delicious Baked Lentil Bites with the addition of Broccoli.
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Potatoes
- 1 Cup Lentils
- 1 Cup Homemade Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Cheese (vegan cheese works fine)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Place the broccoli, potatoes & lentils into a pan of water. Bring to the boil & simmer until all the veg has softened.
- Drain water & leave to cool completely.
- Once cooled, roughly mash the veg & lentils. Then mix in the cheese, breadcrumbs & garlic powder.
- Cut the mix into small equal portions. Then using your hands, roll into balls each around the size of a new potato.
- Place the balls onto a greased baking tray, leaving about a Cm or so between each one. Spray over the top of them with a little oil.
- Bake in the oven on 170c for around 25-30mins. Until they're browning & crisping on top.