A popular recipe on my account, Meals For Mini Mouths, these muffins are bursting with flavour & veggie goodness. Perfect for lunching & snacking. Super handy for adding to your freezer stash.
Soft & fluffy Cheesy Carrot Muffins full of Veggie Goodness.
- 2 Carrots, Grated & Squeezed of Juices
- 2 Cups Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk of Choice
- Handful Grated Cheddar
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 Egg
- Whisk the Milk, Oil & egg into a bowl.
- Gradually mix in the flour, baking powder and Basil until you have a smooth batter.
- Mix in the carrot and cheese.
- Fill a muffin tray with the batter.
- Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 mins minutes until they're browning and cooked in the middle.