Crunchy Tasty Breadsticks ideal for the whole family to enjoy as part of a picnic lunch or a quick snack. Perfect when served with wholesome dip.
A perfect Salt Free Snack, perfect for Picnic Lunches.
- 1 & 1/4 Cup Wholegrain Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Handful Grated Cheddar (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together to form a dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for a few minutes & then cut into equal portions. Makes around 18.
- Take each portion and using your hands roll into a sausage shape. Place on the surface and roll into a thin Breadstick shape around the length of a small ruler.
- Place all Breadsticks onto a greased baking tray and bake in the oven on 200c for 10-15mins. Until browning & turning Crispy.