A great alternative to every lunch items. Contains Hidden Veg in the Crust and a yummy filling that can be adapted to suit your families tastes.
Tasty & Nutritious Picnic Bites with hidden veggies.
- For the Dough
- 1 Avocado
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Water
- For the Filling
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Fillings of Your Choice
- Mash the Avocado in a bowl, mix in the baking powder, olive oil and flour. Slowly mix in the water until you have formed a dough.
- Roll out onto a floured surface to the thickness of a coin. Using a circle cutter, cut out rounds that fit nicely into a muffin tin.
- Spray the muffin tin with a little olive oil, then gently press a round of dough into each hole. Shaping to fit up the sides.
- In a jug whisk the eggs and milk together. Finely chop/grate your chosen Fillings and add to the egg mix.
- Pour a little mix into each dough case.
- Place muffin tray into the oven on 180c for around 15-20mins.