A great lunchbox alternative to sandwiches, perfect to keep in the freezer and pull out when required. Perfect for picnics too. A savoury snack for all ages. Can be made with Toddlers Favourite Sauce for added nutrients.
Super squidgy, delicious Pizza Splats, perfect in lunchboxes for all ages.
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Toddlers Favourite Sauce OR
- 1/2 Cup Passatta mixed with 2 tbsp Tomato Paste & tsp Oregano
- Place the flour, baking powder, olive oil & water into a bowl. Mix together to form a dough.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and cut into four equal amounts. Take each portion and roll out to form a rough rectangle as thin as cardboard.
- Spread the dough thinly with the toddler’s sauce and sprinkle with Mozzarella.
- Tightly roll up the dough length ways, then cut into 2cm rounds.
- Place each round face down onto a lined baking tray & bake in the oven on 170c for 15 mins until they're browning and firm in the middle.