Quick, Easy & Super Versatile. Add your favourite fillings. Great served with a yummy dip & perfect for any meal time. Sure to be a family winner. More of a sweet person? Why not change this up and try a sweet version.Tip: Save the crusts, blend & you have breadcrumbs
Delicious Savoury French Roll Ups, A perfect lunch for Weaning Hands.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 6 Slices of Bread
- Some butter or mayonnaise
- Grated cheese
- 3 slices of ham
- Mix eggs, milk & pepper in a bowl.
- Cut crusts off bread and use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
- Spread some butter or mayonnaise on the bread.
- Add half a slice of ham to each one and a sprinkle of cheese (tip do not overfill).
- Roll up tight.
- Add some oil to a pan.
- Dip the roll in the egg mixture.
- Put seal side down in the pan to ensure the filling doesn’t spill out.
- Keep turning till golden brown & cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy.