Is there anything better than a quick, easy meal that's also bursting with flavour? This one is a true winner in our home and rotates bi-weekly on our meal planning menu! Whether you're leaving out meat for environmental, budget, personal or dietary reasons, this one is easily made vegan as well!
A quick Sheet Pan Dish ideal for lunch in a hurry.
- 6 bell peppers (2 green, 2 red, 2 yellow)
- 1 Yellow onion
- 2 Large potatoes
- 2-3 Zucchini
- 1lb Asparagus
- 3 Corn cobs, sliced or 1 cup corn
- 2 lbs Extra Firm Tofu
- 5 Sausages
- 4-6 Chicken Thighs or 3-4 Breasts
- Mix of smoked paprika, parsley, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil.
- 1 tspn Zest from an orange
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Dice all meat and veggies or tofu (gently press tofu pieces to release as much water as possible)
- Place all diced ingredients in a large bowl or split it two medium sized bowls. we use bowls so that it's easy to mix up just shaking it with the lid on.
- Mix the oil and spices together in another bowl.
- Pour evenly over the bowls or bowl of veggies and meat/tofu and stir or shake to coat.
- Line two large baking sheets with foil.
- Spread the mixture evenly, in one layer, on the 2 baking sheets.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes rotating the baking sheets and stirring up the ingredients a bit so they don't stick to the foil.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.