6 bell peppers (2 green, 2 red, 2 yellow)
1 Yellow onion
2 Large potatoes
3 Corn cobs, sliced or 1 cup corn
2 lbs Extra Firm Tofu
4-6 Chicken Thighs or 3-4 Breasts
Mix of smoked paprika, parsley, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil.
1 tspn Zest from an orange
1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
1) Dice all meat and veggies or tofu (gently press tofu pieces to release as much water as possible)
2) Place all diced ingredients in a large bowl or split it two medium sized bowls. we use bowls so that it's easy to mix up just shaking it with the lid on.
3) Mix the oil and spices together in another bowl.
4) Pour evenly over the bowls or bowl of veggies and meat/tofu and stir or shake to coat.
5) Line two large baking sheets with foil.
6) Spread the mixture evenly, in one layer, on the 2 baking sheets.
7) Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes rotating the baking sheets and stirring up the ingredients a bit so they don't stick to the foil.
8) Serve over rice or quinoa.
Freeze herbs whole in an ice tray
then just get out what you need and when to add some flavour