A great little finger food for weaning hands. Easy to make & oven baked. These are ideal for lunching & snacking. Delicious served either hot or cold, with veggie fingers on the side. Also just as tasty when made with carrots instead of zucchini.
Zucchini Patta Cakes, a great finger food for Weaning Hands.
- 1 Cup Zucchini/Courgette (grated)
- 1 Cup Potatoes (grated)
- 6 tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Puree
- 1/2 Tsp Mild Chilli Powder
- 1 Egg
- Place the grated Zucchini & Potato into your palm (palm full at a time) & squeeze excess water from the veggies.
- Once grated veg is squeezed place into a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together.
- Split mix into equal portions, makes roughly 12 mini Fritters.
- Shape into discs around 1cm thick.
- Place Fritters onto a lined and oiled baking tray.
- Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins, turning part way through.