1.5 Cups Greek Natural Yogurt
2 Cups Self Raising Flour
1 Egg (optional)
Sesame Seeds (optional)
1) Mix together the Flour & Yogurt in a bowl, to form a dough.
2) Cut the dough into 8 equal portions.
3) Roll each portion into a ball, using a knife, pierce the centre & move the knife around to make a small hole. Place each bagel onto a lined baking tray.
4) (optional) Brush each bagel with a little egg & sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
5) Bake on 160c for 25-30 mins.
6) Suitable for Freezing.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying