1 cup blueberries
1 cup sultanas
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
2 tablespoons apple or orange juice
6 dried pitted dates - diced
6 dried apricots - diced
6 dried apple rings - diced (or 1/2 small grated apple)
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 pack of ready rolled puff pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 210c / gas mark 7
2) Line a baking tray with baking paper (or use the paper the pastry was rolled in)
3) Unroll the puff pastry and stamp out stars, place into the prepped tray.
4) Allow space for them to expand during cooking.
5) Place teaspoons of mincemeat onto each pastry star.
6) Top with a plain star
7) Press the edges together using the back of a fork.
8) Brush with milk or beaten egg and cut a slit in the top of each pastry.
9) Bake for 14-16 minutes.
10) Will keep in the fridge for 3 days or can be frozen for 1 month.
If you’re batch cooking for your baby, cool the food as quickly as possible, within 1-2 hours.
The NHS suggests putting the food in a sealed container and running it under the cold tap