1.5 cups flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 banana, mashed
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk of choice
1/2 cup water
1) Sieve the flour & cacao powder into a bowl. Then add the baking powder.
2) Mix in the egg & mashed banana.
3) Pour in 5-6 tablespoons of the milk & mix, until you have a smooth paste.
4) Gradually mix in the rest of the milk & then water until you have a smooth/thick batter.
5) Heat a frying pan and spray with oil, set to a low heat.
6) Add small dollops of the batter to the pan. Once bubbles begin to appear on the top, flip and cook until they begin to brown on the other side.
If you’re batch cooking for your baby, cool the food as quickly as possible, within 1-2 hours.
The NHS suggests putting the food in a sealed container and running it under the cold tap.