1 Butternut Squash
1 Small Sweet Potato
2 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
1 Stock Cube
Pinch of Pepper
1) Peel and roughly chop all the veggies into 1inch chunks and pop them into a large pan.
2) Sprinkle the stock cube into the pan, along with all the spices, then mix together.
3) Pour in boiling water, enough to cover all of the veg.
4) Stir and simmer on a low heat for 40 minutes.
5) Use a blender to blend the soup until smooth. Serve with a drizzle of cream (optional)
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later