3/4 cups plain flour
1/2 cup sweet freedom light syrup
1 medium carrot
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 medium egg
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp allspice
1) Preheat your oven to 180c (Gas mark 4 / 350F)
2) Grate the carrot, mash the banana, and mix the two together
3) Add the light syrup, egg, nutmeg and allspice and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in the plain flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
5) Portion the mixture out into silicone moulds and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes
6) Leave to cool before popping the muffins out of the moulds.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying