1 1/4 Cup Self-Raising Flour
3/4 Cup Greek Natural Yoghurt
8 String Cheese
Optional - 1 tbsp Milk, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp dried Basil or Italian Herbs
1) Preheat oven to 160c/320f.
2) Mix flour and yoghurt in a bowl. Knead into a dough.
3) Cut the dough into 16 equal portions. Cut string cheese in half.
4) Lightly flour your surface and roll out each dough into the length of the string cheese.
5) Wrap the dough around the string cheese, making sure you totally cover up all the cheese.
6) Optional, brush each dough roll with milk and sprinkle with garlic powder and herbs.
7) Bake them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying