250g Penne Pasta
1 Large Chicken Breast
2 Cloves Garlic – crushed
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
120g Mushrooms (I use chestnut) – cut into large chunks
2 Large Handfuls of Baby Spinach
1 Large Knob of Butter
250ml milk, preferably whole
1 Onion - finely chopped
A Small Handful of Parsley, roughly chopped
1 Block of Stilton (adults portion only)
Parmesan Cheese - grated (adults portion only)
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside for later.
3. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan along with the garlic and onion until the juices have started to dry. Then turn the heat down low and add the spinach, parsley and milk & return the chicken and pasta to the pan and stir through.
5. Portion off baby’s dinner and set aside to cool.
4. Crumble in the blue cheese and stir through until the cheese has fully melted and the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve with grated parmesan.