Sugar (to taste)
1/4 cup milk
Handful of berries/chocolate chips
1) Pre-heat over, gas mark 5
2) Tear 1/2 a croissant into each muffin tin hole which has been lightly greased
3) Whisk 1 egg with sugar and 1/4 cup milk (optional to add cinnamon)
4) Pour the mix over the croissants and top with berries and chocolate chips
5) Bake for 10 min until golden brown
6) Serve with whipped cream or a dusting of icing sugar with your morning cuppa
If you’re batch cooking for your baby, cool the food as quickly as possible, within 1-2 hours.
The NHS suggests putting the food in a sealed container and running it under the cold tap.