3-4 slices of bread
4 tbsp milk
Handful grated Cheddar
1) Whisk the eggs & milk together in a dish.
2) Add a slice of bread & soak in the egg mixture, flipping over to soak both sides.
3) Heat a frying pan & spray with a little oil. Add the soaked piece of bread to the pan.
4) Sprinkle half the Cheddar on the top & then flip the bread.
5) Cook until the underside is browning slightly. Sprinkle the top with remaining Cheddar and flip back to brown completely on the other side.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying