1/2 Roll of Puff Pastry
1) Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2) Cut your pastry into 6 equal squares, fill each square with a dollop of jam.
3) Pinch the corners of your pastry square together, trapping the jam in the centre. The sure all the corners are connected.
4) Place the pastry square onto your surface with the pinched side down, flatten slightly with your hands.
5) Make 8 cuts in the pastry, making sure they don't meet at the middle.
6) Take 2 sections at a time and turn them inwards to create a 'heart' shape, continue all the way round.
7) Place on the baking tray and pop straight into the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying