1 Ripe Avocado
1.5 Ripe Bananas
1/3 cups Nut Butter
1/4 cup Carob or Cocoa Powder
1) Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / 356°F.
2) Mash bananas and avocado in a bowl.
3) Add nut butter and carob or cocoa powder and mix till well combined.
4) Pour into (greased) muffin mould. Optional: top with banana slices.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6) Remove from mould and bake on the other side for 10-15 minutes.
7) Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later