6 large eggs
1 cup milk
½ cup all-purpose flour*
Ground black pepper, to taste
Filling as desired
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 C
2) Combine eggs, flour, milk and pepper in a blender and blend for about 15 seconds; until combined.
3) Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish (grease it well so the omelette doesn’t stick).
4) Carefully pour the mixture (slowly, so it doesn’t run up the sides) into the dish.
5) Bake for 25 minutes.
6) Once out of the oven, add toppings as desired while egg is still hot.
7) Roll up tightly and cut into equal sections.
If you’re batch cooking for your baby, cool the food as quickly as possible, within 1-2 hours.
The NHS suggests putting the food in a sealed container and running it under the cold tap.