1 sheet of puff pastry
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1 tbsp agave nectar
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp white sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2) Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl with a whisk mixer or electric hand beater.
3) Mash the raspberries in a separate bowl with the agave nectar or honey.
4) Grease a baking sheet.
5) Cut the puff pastry sheet into squares (the size is up to you) and add a dollop of the cream cheese filling to the middle of each square.
6) Drop a smaller dollop of the raspberry mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture and top with 1-4 raspberries, dependent on how large you cut your squares (we could only fit 1-2).
7) Cut four lines (not cutting into the cream cheese mixture or underneath it) starting from the centre, leading to each corner of the squares.
8) Fold one corner from each of the four sections into the middle and lightly press it into the raspberry mixture.
9) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later.