350g Butter (room temperature)
350g Caster Sugar
350g Self Raising Flour
5 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
400 g Icing Sugar
8 tbsp Milk
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C / 325 degrees F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Line a square tin with grease proof paper. Set aside.
3) Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs one by one and mix well.
4) Add in the flour and stir.
5) Add in the milk and vanilla, then stir.
6) Pour the mixture into the tray and bake for around 25-30 minutes.
7) Once the cake has fully cooled down, make the icing by adding the milk into the icing sugar. pour it into the middle of the cake and spread carefully. Then add the sprinkles!
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying