One of our family's favourite ways to eat french toast is this deliciously cheesy alternative! If your family love cheese on toast & french toast then this is a perfect combination of the both. A real hit with everyone. For weaning babies serve in easy to grip finger shape pieces. Ideal for breakfast, lunch & snacking!!
Deliciously Cheesy French Toast, a family favourite for any time of day.
- 3-4 Slices of Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Handful grated Cheddar
- Whisk the eggs & milk together in a dish.
- Add a slice of bread & soak in the egg mixture, flipping over to soak both sides.
- Heat a frying pan & spray with a little oil. Add the soaked piece of bread to the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top & then flip the bread.
- Cook until the underside is browning slightly. Sprinkle the top with cheese and flip back to brown completely on the other side.