1 bag microwavable rice
2 red & green peppers
Handful of sweetcorn
1 red onion
Handful of peas
1 tsp garlic puree
1 tsp ginger puree
1 tsp chinese 5 Spice
1tbsp sesame oil
Splash of soy sauce
1 tsp honey (**Leave out for under 1yr olds)
1) Chop up all the veg into small pieces. But if serving to a newly weaning baby, chop veg chunky so that they're easier for baby to grip.
2) Place all the veg, garlic & ginger into a wok and cook until softened.
3) Add the microwavable rice, Chinese Spice, soy sauce, sesame oil & honey** (leave out for Under 1yr) to the wok.
4) Stir everything together, and cook until the rice is piping hot.
5) Pour the fried rice into a serving dish, then crack both eggs into the wok and whisk together.
6) Cook the eggs until they begin to crisp. Shred using a knife and serve over the rice.