The Double Dribble bib gives you two extra towelling layers, hidden away beneath a first layer featuring a funky and unisex designs. The neckerchief or bandana bib is bang on trend right now. And dribbling certainly never goes out of fashion. The Double Dribble bib was designed because my niece - a serious drooler - was constantly red and sore around her mouth and under her chin from the constant dampness and wiping. I wanted to create a dribble bib which would keep her dry all day, reduce skin irritation and just maker her more comfortable, happier and less prone to grizzling. And that’s exactly what we've been able to achieve!
Dribble Bib features
- 2 hidden wiping layers
- Super-absorbent, baby-safe bamboo fabric
- Reversible design and function
- Fastens easily with poppers
- Adjustable, to suit babies from birth to 2 years
- Bamboo fabric is hypo-allergenic, eco-friendly and has naturally antibacterial properties
- Safety tested to the highest international standards.
Bib composition and care
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Bamboo fabric: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex
£1 from every order is donated to charitable causes in the UK and overseas, including Noah's Ark Children's Hospital Charity.