A simple soft healthy alternative to the much loved and well know biscuits! Perfect for sneaking in that extra fruit!
A super healthy tasty breakfast treat the whole family will love.
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 large Banana or 2 small
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter - any nut butter will work
- 1 tbsp sweet freedom light syrup, fruit syrup or 1 tsp Holden syrup
- For the Jam
- Handful of Raspberries
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- Mash the banana up with a fork.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and make into a cookie shape, do this with the remainder or the mix.
- Using the back of the spoon, press down in the centre of the cookie to make a well shape- this is where the jam will go.
- Place in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until the the cookies are a light golden colour on the edge.
- Allow time to cool the spoon in your homemade chia seed jam.
- For The Jam: Add both the ingredients to a bowl and mash/mix together.
- Leave go sit in the fridge while the cookies are cooking to allow the chia seeds to absorb the berry juices and thicken.