125g Plain Flour
60g Ground Almonds
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Almond Extract (or vanilla extract)
110g Butter (slightly melted) (or coconut oil)
60g Coconut Sugar (or golden caster sugar)
1/2 Orange Zest
1) Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan.
2) Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
3) Wrap in cling film and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
4) Roll out between two sheets of baking / geese proof paper (which you’ll use for baking so they won’t be wasted).
5) Cut star ⭐ shapes out.
6) Bake for 15 minutes / until golden.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying